I have made decision, i coming ! Thailand 2009!
Start from now onward, Rm 100 per month to save for Thailand trip!
So after one year, i should have enough money for my passport, travel fees and pocket money for our plan ya!
Backpack....backpack! xD
So funny tonight, i asked songkrot whether he know what is durian or not..haha!
how crazy am i..
i'm totally forgot there was durian from Thailand too!!
Well, tomorrow will be his 1st working day after graduated from Uni.
Wish you have a smooth start!
I was wasted my day again.
Eat, Game, Tv, Internet...nothing much.
Amazing....i'm so wasted my time!
When will i start my work?
Mr Alvin really make me so...........
Are you trying to train my passion?hiak hiak~
One more thing, i hate my sister.
It will be forever and ever.
I must be outstanding!
I must be independence on economy, higher than this person!
My life in future must comfort than this person!
There was not point to pursue me to show you respect, seen you are totally not respect me.
That's life.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment