Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The me of April

Finally i have make time to wrote a blog here, by 4.14a.m.
1 of April, another month to archive to another higher level.
I like month of April the most,
i born in this month,
most of my friends was born in this month too,
every year of this month will be my college's long holidays, TWO months!
This is the month which full of happiness!



My friend ask me want any 21st birthday's present from him, and what will i present to him too.
My sis ask me too...
Seriously, i haven't really do consider on this ISSUE!
haha....
actually i wish to have an abnormal 21st birthday celebration, a wonderful night!
not because of the present from my family and friends, but the moment we been together!
I really cant tell what i wish to get, Now.
Tote?
Watch?
Glasses?
STRAWBERRY CAKE? of coz!
A new me?
Gold key from my mummy?
A bouquet of flowers from someone?
A charming guy?hehe:P
I don't know.....
but i really wish my friends will bring me surprise!..xD
Let's guess what going to happen soon...:P



I realized how wonderful that i can draw well actually.
But i always lost confidence to stand up in front everyone.
Even the project or art works which i spents the most effort.
Hey, where is all my confidence gone?
I think, the friend who be with me everyday...
you are really BORED to heard me said "i'm scare...."
Am i right? ;P
My friend told me last week,
"JUST DO IT, IT MAY BE YOUR TIME TO SHINE..."
Maybe..
I had push myself to go beyond, i believe i can make it.



hmmm....this wednesday will be my SEA CULTURE re-sit final exam
hope everything going smooth, i don't like SURPRISE again.
I had read through all the slide show and handout given,
trying to remembering all the importance part on next morning.



My home-sweat home, i'm coming back.
WAIT ME :P

No comments: