Doing Copy writting's final project for this whole day, everything well planned.
Print ad of SPCA
Direct mail
Always heard different version of stories from classmate regarding their group work. Complaints more than appreciate. Actually i have my own story to tell too, but i always keep in my mind. I don't think is really good to tell it out, because i believe i will feel guilty to the person i complaint of.
I believe most of us will agree with individual work more preferable, even thous the progress will be tough. Group work limited our performances and our creativity. When every members have different strength and ideas, always some good ideas and friendship will be sacrificed. Peoples always like own ideas right?By the way, through out individual work, we forced to learn and major every part of the project. I like this way, but unfortunately seldom we have chances to choice our right.
Good luck for myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment