Thursday, May 1, 2008

举棋 失误

從那麽的一開始,
就寫下了永恒嗎?
回憶當初的承諾,
是否都是哄我的。

这四句话是人家说的,我觉得很有意思



你 真的误会了我
女人的直觉真的好准确
连日的假设与分析 真的正确无误


我以后不会在亲自写邮件了
也不会在开启你或你亲自写的邮件了
一切开始与结束
都牵扯邮件


读了两次 确定没有误会
而我却读了两次 两次 又两次 再两次 我确定让你误会了
解释 解释 再解释
却没有因为解释 而回到最初

我想 我这次举棋 失误了


春假即将结束 故事也将画上句号
离开的时候 我会亲自画上句号

收拾心情 停止猜测 不再心挂

最后,我还是想说 I will never write email अगं


you are misunderstanding
my intuition really good
the supposition and the analysis correctly after day by day


i will never write personal email anymore
and never read any personal email from you and you too
all involved with personal email, for the start and ends


read twice, you said you are not misunderstand
but after twice and twice and twice from me
i am sure
i make you misunderstand
Explained explained and explained
Nothing changes after the explaination


I was the one to move the chess to make the mistake at first


My spring vacation to be ending soon
The story flows to end too
Well i will tidy up myself before i leave
and make the story end.


Lastly, I want to say
I will never write email again

No comments: